Adding an oral irrigator to your routine can be invaluable in the fight against gum disease. Specifically, oral water irrigators have been proven to:
* Reduce the overall amount of bacteria that increases your risk for developing gum disease.
* Remove more plaque than brushing alone, especially when used in conjunction with brushing and flossing.
* Help control gingivitis—particularly in those who don’t floss on a regular basis.
* Reduce the incidence of gum bleeding.
* Improve bad breath.
- The new generation of high technology, independent water tank, easier to clean.
- Low, medium, and high pulse four working modes pressure adjustment,one-click operation, improve the overall experience.
- New rapid charge function, charging for 4 hours, long battery life.
- Adapter: DC5V,1A
- Water jet pulse: 1400-1800times/min
- Working models: normal,soft,pulse(massage)
- Water tank:320ml
- Pressure range:30-110psi
- Waterproof grade: IPX7
- Battery:1900mAh Lithium battery
1 x Oral irrigator
2 x Nozzle
1 x USB cable
1 x Portable bag