Why do you need a water flosser?
Oral irrigation is often recommended for people who are unable to tolerate flossing. Sensitive gums, orthodontic appliances,
diabetes, dental implants, and non-compliance are all reasons why oral irrigation is an effective alternative to flossing.
For people with sensitive gums, flossing can prove to be highly irritating; a water flosser is an excellent alternative, and should
be used on a regular basis.
Adding an oral irrigator to your routine can be invaluable in the fight against gum disease. Specifically, oral water irrigators have been proven to:
*Reduce the overall amount of bacteria that increases your risk for developing gum disease.
*Remove 99% more plaque than brushing alone, especially when used in conjunction with brushing and flossing.
*Help control gingivitis—particularly in those who don’t floss on a regular basis.
*Reduce the incidence of gum bleeding.
*Improve bad breath.
- It can be equipped with the porous ceramic filter cartridge, a new innovative filter material to change water quality, safe and sanitary.
- 5 core technologies, ergonomic design, comfort grab feel.
- Large water tank capacity, enjoy surfing between teeth
- Adapter: DC5V,1A
- Water jet pulse: 1400-1800times/min
- Working models: normal,soft,pulse(massage)
- Water tank:300ml
- Pressure range:30-100psi
- Waterproof grade: IPX7
- Battery:1400mAh Lithium battery
1 x Oral irrigator
2 x Nozzle
1 x USB cable
1 x Portable bag